Welcome to Haviland Cottage
A luxury holiday cottage nestled in pretty Bonchurch village, near Ventnor, Isle of Wight
Location and directions
How to find Haviland luxury holiday cottage on the Isle of Wight
Haviland Cottage is an elegant period property, located in pretty Bonchurch, on the outskirts of Ventnor on the Isle of Wight.
There are six main crossings to and from the Island. Once on the island, Haviland Cottage is approximately a 30 minute drive from the Island ports;
All Car Ferry Routes are Pet Friendly, and you can leave your pets unattended in the Car, or take them into the designated Pet Friendly areas in the Ferry or on the outside decks. At Haviland Cottage there are two dedicated parking spaces for your stay.
- Southampton to East Cowes - Car Ferry (55 mins)
- Southampton to West Cowes - Fast Jet (25 mins) - Foot Passenger Only
We are delighted to provide guests with confirmed bookings a discount code to enable 15% savings on the Red Funnel crossings.
- Lymington to Yarmouth - Car Ferry (40 mins)
- Portsmouth to Fishbourne - Car Ferry (45 mins)
- Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head - Fast Jet (22 mins) - Foot Passengers Only
- Southsea to Ryde Esplanade - Hovercraft ( 10 mins) - Foot Passengers Only
Note - Although we provide a 15% Discount Code on Red Funnel Crossings , it maybe possible to get enhanced discounts at certain times of the year , or number of passengers travelling or other conditions on Red Funnel and the other two carriers . Please visit Isle of Wight Guru for more information.